Current Job Vacancies
CAE Services are an established Engineering company with over 22 years’ experience. We have a division concentrating on the design, manufacture and installation of Ventilation Ductwork Systems. As a result of organisational growth, we are looking for a reliable and experienced installation engineer to join our ductwork team.
Reporting to the Director, from our workshop on the Wirral, you will be predominantly site based in the North West & occasionally throughout the UK. The main purpose of your role will see you carrying out site installation of ductwork from drawings and instructions. Ensuring that all assemblies are completed on time and to the highest quality standards.
Good on site knowledge and previous experience of Ductwork Installation & competent reading of engineering drawings is desired for this role.
You will occasionally be required to work overtime to satisfy the needs of the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be physically fit to install ductwork Ventilation systems
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings
- Ensure any design or build issues are reported
- Ensure installations are carried out to a high standard
- Maintain a good knowledge of site conduct and communication with clients.
- Ensure that the working area is a safe and clean environment and in compliance with RAMS and health & safety policies
- Assist workshop colleagues with engineering manufacturing when required.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within the specified role
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
- Maintain a professional and supportive relationship with team members and other departments in order to deliver business and delivery objectives or deadlines in order to sustain current level of business
- A good attention to detail with a commitment to ensuring quality of workmanship
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability in a relevant installations role
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- CSCS skills card (non-essential, can be provided on successful employment)
- IPAF licence (non-essential, can be provided on successful employment)
- PASMA licence (non-essential, can be provided on successful employment)
- A will do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Clean DBS check
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive Salary based on experience plus overtime over 40 hours per week
- Pension scheme
- Health Shield package
- Company van
- Company smart phone or allowance
- Workwear and power tools provided