Current Job Vacancies
CAE Services are an established engineering company with over 22 years’ experience, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of ductwork, specifically for air conditioning. As a result of organisational growth, we are looking for a reliable and experienced installation engineer to join our ductwork team.
Reporting to the Director, you will be based from their workshop in Birkenhead on the Wirral, the main purpose of your role will see you carrying out installation of ductwork from drawings and descriptions of work. Ensuring that all assemblies are completed on time and in-line with delivery schedules whilst complying with the highest quality standards. Good on site knowledge is desired for this role.
Other responsibilities include:
• Ensuring any design or build issues are reported
• Ensure installations are carried out to a high standard
• Where necessary visit site to scope out project
• Maintain good knowledge of site conduct and manage sub-contractors.
• Help and support others with training when possible by passing on knowledge and skills
• Ensure that the working area is a safe and clean environment and in compliance with RAMS and health & safety policies
• Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within the specified role
• Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
• Maintain a professional and supportive relationship with team members and other departments in order to deliver business and delivery objectives or deadlines in order to sustain current level of business
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of Ductwork Installation & competency in reading engineering drawings
• Clean UK Driving Licence
• CSCS skills card
• IPAF licence (not essential)
• PASMA licence (not essential)
• A will do attitude
• The ability to read & understand drawings
• Good communication skills
• The ability to think on your feet
• DBS check will be required
• A good attention to detail with a commitment to ensuring quality of workmanship
In return we offer:
• Pension scheme
• Health Shield package
• Company van
• Company smart phone or allowance
• Workwear and power tools provided
If this role sounds interesting and you think you have the relevant experience please send your CV with a covering letter to register your interest.
CAE Services are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and welcome applications from any individual regardless of sex, age, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief. All Applications welcome.
Job Type: Full-time